Liverpool Community ServicesEnriching the lives of people with disability by creating choice, opportunity and skills for life.
Sunnyfield offers a range of active support options so you can try new things, learn additional skills and get involved in your community.
Sunnyfield’s new Liverpool Community Services Hub offers a range of flexible and personalised disability services for children, youth and adults.
Our services will include:
- Sunnyfield’s tailored multi-lingual supports
- Skills for life programs including money skills, travel training, cooking and computer literacy
- Fitness and well-being
- Social and recreational activities
- Group-based weekend programs
- Arts, crafts and music
- School holiday programs
- Support coordination
Click the arrow to expand the content
Weekend Chills & Thrills (Saturdays)
Weekends are for friends and adventure, so you’ll get out and about, do things to build your independence, develop a few life skills and make loads of new friends. These programs are jam packed with local events, attractions, cruises and much more.
- 10am – 3pm, or 4pm – 10pm
- 13 April – 1 June 2019
- Click here to view the Weekend Chills & Thrills program
Centre-based Program (Monday - Friday)
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 2pm
- Starting 1 April 2019
- Open to people with disability 18+
- Click here to view the Liverpool Community Services program