Sunnyfield MembersEnriching the lives of people with disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life.
Families, carers and guardians are an important part of Sunnyfield, as a family-based and Member founded organisation, we have a very strong community dedicated to supporting people with disability to achieve their goals and aspirations. We encourage all families, carers and guardians to become Members.
As a Member of Sunnyfield you can
- Belong to the Sunnyfield Members Auxiliary Group
- Attend Sunnyfield’s Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Attend regular industry updates about the NDIS and changes in state and federal funding
- Receive regular updates about the work Sunnyfield is doing
- Provide regular feedback to Sunnyfield staff to assist in improving our services
- Support Sunnyfield’s Fundraising and Volunteering activities
- Assist Supported Employees in their workplace committees
- Be invited to take part in voting rights for Sunnyfield Board Directors
- Join in and participate in Sunnyfield Member Auxiliaries
About Sunnyfield Membership
Any family member or guardian of a Sunnyfield client can apply to Sunnyfield’s Board to become a Member. Members have a voice in the direction and governance of Sunnyfield with voting rights at the Sunnyfield Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Sunnyfield is a Public Company limited by guarantee and regulated by ASIC. Sunnyfield’s Board consists of 10 Directors: 5 are Sunnyfield Members and 5 are Non-Member Directors.
How to apply
To access Sunnyfield’s Constitution click on the link below.