Support coordinationSunnyfield is NDIA registered to provide Support Coordination, assisting participants to coordinate and implement the supports defined in their NDIS plan.
Sunnyfield is NDIA registered to provide Support Coordination, assisting participants to coordinate and implement the supports defined in their NDIS plan.
Through Support Coordination, Sunnyfield can assist you to find the right services and supports to meet your individual needs and assist you in achieving your goals.
Support Coordination helps you to
- Access paid and informal supports in your local community
- Be more informed about all available options
- Feel more in control and better connected
- Receive assistance with making decisions
- Increase your confidence and build capacity for greater independence
The NDIA has a three-tiered approach to Support Coordination.
Short term assistance to identify disability service providers and negotiate service agreements. If you have Support Connection in your NDIS plan, your Local Area Coordinator will be able to assist you.
Longer term capacity building support to navigate the complexity of services you may need from a range of disability services providers. Most NDIS plans that are funded for Support Coordination fall into this category.
Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist Support Coordination is time limited and focuses on addressing barriers where you have a more complex situation due to specific high-level risks.
How we can help
If you have funding for Support Coordination as part of your NDIS plan.
Sunnyfield can provide support by
- Identifying options for services from a range of suitable disability services providers
- Obtaining quotes for services from a range of suitable disability services providers
- Coordinating service agreements with providers
- Connecting you to informal supports to strengthen your ability to participate in the community
- Implementing and monitoring your NDIS plan
- Maintaining regular contact with you
- Coordinating any adjustments to your services
- Providing the NDIA with progress reports