Community ServicesA place to learn, grow and explore!
Sunnyfield Community Services
We understand that as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, people with disability and their families will still require essential services and supports. That’s why we’d like to reassure you that during this time, Sunnyfield Community Services will remain open to provide support in a safe and quality environment in accordance with government guidelines.
essential disability supports
Find a hub near you
With over 20 Sunnyfield hubs across NSW, we are never too far away.
What’s on at Sunnyfield
Keeping Fit at Sunnyfield
Got a question about Sunnyfield Community Services?
We aim to provide all the information you need to find the right solution for your loved ones or clients. If your question remains unanswered, contact our Customer Services Team today.
What type of services can I access at a hub?
What types of activities are available in a community services hub?
We’ve got loads on offer across our Sunnyfield hubs, you pick and choose programs based on your interests and hobbies, or learn a new set of skills to build independence.
Programs and activities include:
- Sport and fitness
- Arts and craft
- Music and movement
- Community outings such as visiting art galleries, museums, local attractions, events and festivals
- Skills for Life – Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu, Budgeting or Numeracy
- Virtual programs such as Virtual Trivia, Virtual Fitness or Bongo Beats
- Science and technology
The options are endless!
What is the difference between group-based and centre-based activities?
These supports are charged as either centre-based or community access under the NDIS price guide.
What type of NDIS Funding can I use to access Community Services?
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation – Core
- Increased Social and Community Participation – Capacity
- We also offer Fee-For-Service.