Sunnyfield and the NDISEnriching the lives of people with disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life.
For more than 66 years, Sunnyfield has been enriching the lives of people with intellectual disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life.
Sunnyfield provides a wide range of disability support services across NSW and the ACT, which can be delivered at home, at work, in a Sunnyfield Community Services Hub or within your local community.
Experienced Sunnyfield staff are available to support people with disability and their families with NDIS plan development and implementation.
To find out more about how Sunnyfield can assist you with your NDIS transition contact our friendly Client Engagement Team
Click the arrow to expand the content
Participants who do not have an NDIS Plan
People with disability that are currently funded by Ageing, Disability and Home Care (ADHC) are automatically eligible for the NDIS. You should contact the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for details on eligibility.
Sunnyfield can assist you with
- Learning about the NDIS and how it works
- Defining your reasonable and necessary supports
- Identifying your future goals and aspirations
- Support in gathering documentation for the application process
Participants who already have an NDIS Plan
If you have a finalised NDIS plan contact Sunnyfield to find out about our disability supports in your local area.
Sunnyfield can provide
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Assistance with daily life
- Shared living accommodation
- Support with finding and keeping a job
- Clinical services
- Coordination of supports
- Transition to work/vocational training