Bexley Community Services Hub
We’ve got a range of programs to grow your skills and get involved. Have fun learning and socialising with supportive daily activities like nature outings, swimming, crafts or cooking all as part of your NDIS-funded plan or as a fee-for-service.
Hotshots - Minerva
Children 6 - 12 years
Hotshots has everything you need to have loads of fun close to home with all sorts of super cool activities for children aged 6 – 17 years. You’ll go places, see things, do crafts, catch a movie (with popcorn of course), get active and make loads of new friends.
Skills For Life
Our Skills For Life programs develop valuable experience in the skills needed to build independence. With everything from financial literacy to cooking with ease and being safe when out and about, we support people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals.
Have a question about Bexley Hub?
What disability services are offered at Bexley Community Services Hub?
At Bexley, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu, and Knowing Myself.
- After-hours program Mondays to Fridays from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
What age group can attend Bexley Community Services Hub?
- The day program at Bexley hub is open to participants 18+
- The after-hours program is open to participants 18+
What type of funding do I need to attend the hub?
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
What area is Bexley Community Services Hub located?
The Bexley hub is under the Bayside Council and is part of the St George area. The hub is close to:
- Bexley North
- Bardwell Valley
Is transport available?
- Transport is available at an additional cost.
- Bexley hub is also 350 meters away from the Bexley North station.
Is the Hub accessible?
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.