Welcome to Dulwich Hill Community Services Hub
Trying something new is at the top of the agenda every day at the Dulwich Hill hub, a dynamic space based in the heart of the community.
We’ve got a range of programs to grow your skills and get involved. Have fun learning and socialising with supportive daily activities like nature outings, swimming, crafts or cooking all as part of your NDIS-funded plan or as a fee-for-service.
The party’s just getting started at Sunnyfield, with a whole range of social groups for friends and fun. From nights out to big weekends, and the great outdoors to cosy places, There’s plenty on offer for young and old to get active and make friendships for life.
Skills For Life
Our Skills For Life programs develop valuable experience in the skills needed to build independence. With everything from financial literacy to cooking with ease and being safe when out and about, we support people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals.
A place to explore
This is a fun and dynamic space based in the centre of the community. Choose from a variety of group based activities while learning new skills, developing relationships and getting out and about.
Have a question about Dulwich Hill Hub?
At Dulwich Hill, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
- School holiday programs for children and youth during NSW school terms.
- Weekend and weekday evening social groups for youth and adults.
- The day program at Dulwich Hill hub is open to participants 18+
- The school holiday program is for children and youth aged 6 – 17 years
- Social groups are for youth aged 13 – 17 and adults 18+
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
The Dulwich Hill hub is under the Inner West Council. The hub is close to:
- Hurlstone Park
Transport is available at an additional cost.
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.