Charmhaven Community Services Hub
The Learning Tree
Youth 13 - 17 years
The Learning Tree is built around fostering all kinds of social, creative, and physical skills for children with disability. Filled with activities like swimming, sports, gardening, arts and craft, cooking and trips to the movies, this is the place for after-school fun and friends.
We’ve got a range of programs to grow your skills and get involved. Have fun learning and socialising with supportive daily activities like nature outings, swimming, crafts or cooking all as part of your NDIS-funded plan or as a fee-for-service.
Skills For Life
Adults 18 +
Our Skills For Life programs develop valuable experience in the skills needed to build independence. With everything from financial literacy to cooking with ease and being safe when out and about, we support people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals.
Have a question about Charmhaven Hub?
What disability services are offered at Charmhaven Community Services Hub?
At Charmhaven, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu, and Knowing Myself.
- After-school from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm Mondays to Fridays during NSW school terms.
What age group can attend Charmhaven Community Services Hub?
- The day program at Charmhaven hub is open to participants 18+
- The after-school care program is for children and youth aged 6 – 17 years
What type of funding do I need to attend the hub?
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
What area is Charmhaven Community Services Hub located?
The Charmhaven hub is under the Central Coast Council. The hub is close to:
Is transport available?
Transport is available at an additional cost.
Is the Hub accessible?
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.