Welcome to Cessnock Community Services Hub
Life at Cessnock is all about fun and friends. It’s a buzzing environment full of group activities and events such as our Skills For Life and work-ready programs and even tailored programs to suit your specific needs.
Children & Youth programs
6 to 17 years
We’ve got a wide range of programs for children and youth with disability. We’re now taking enrolments across social groups, vacation care, before and after school care and Skills for Life.
We’ve got a range of programs to grow your skills and get involved. Have fun learning and socialising with supportive daily activities like nature outings, swimming, crafts or cooking all as part of your NDIS-funded plan or as a fee-for-service.
Skills For Life
Youth & Adults
Our Skills For Life programs develop valuable experience in the skills needed to build independence. With everything from financial literacy to cooking with ease and being safe when out and about, we support people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals.
Have a question about Cessnock Hub?
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
Transport is available at an additional cost.
The Hub has an accessible bathroom.
Maitland Hub – 17-minute drive
The Cessnock hub is under the Cessnock Council. The hub is close to:
- Heddon Greta
- Pelaw Main
- Stanford Merthyr
- The day program at Cessnock hub is open to participants 18+
- The school holiday program is for children 6 – 17 years
- Social groups are for youth aged 13 – 17 and adults 18+.
At Cessnock Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
- Weekend and weekday evening social groups for youth aged 13 – 17 years and adults 18+
- School holiday programs for children and youth aged 6 – 17 years during NSW school terms.
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.