Welcome to Allambie Heights Community Services Hub
Sydney’s famous beaches are all around the Allambie hub, and it’s no surprise that they’re a big part of life for locals.
Weekend Chills & Thrills
Weekends are for friends and adventure, so you’ll get out and about, do things to build your independence, develop a few life skills and make loads of new friends. These programs are jam-packed with local events, attractions, cruises and much more.
We’ve got a range of programs to grow your skills and get involved. Have fun learning and socialising with supportive daily activities like nature outings, gardening, crafts, or cooking all as part of your NDIS-funded plan or as a fee-for-service.
Skills For Life
Our Skills For Life programs develop valuable experience in the skills needed to build independence. With everything from financial literacy to cooking with ease and being safe when out and about, we support people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals.
Allambie service manager
Allambie service manager
Meet Jessie Quinn
Sunnyfield Allambie Heights Hub
A 185 Allambie Rd, Allambie Heights NSW
T 1300 588 688
Have a question about Allambie Heights hub?
At Allambie Heights Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
- After-school from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm Mondays to Fridays during NSW school terms.
- Weekend and weekday evening social groups for youth and adults.
- The day program at Allambie Heights hub is open to participants 18+.
- The after-school care program is for children 6 – 17 years.
- Social groups are for youth aged 13 – 17 and adults 18+.
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
The Allambie Heights is under the Northern Beaches Council. The hub is close to:
- Frenchs Forest
- Manly Vale
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms.
Supported Employment services – 2 minutes walk
Supported Independent Living homes – 5 to 10 minutes drive
Sunnyfield Head Office – 1-minute walk.
Start the conversation today
For more information about Sunnyfield Community Services, contact our customer service team.