Welcome to McCabe Community Services Hub
The McCabe hub is nestled in the historic Mount Penang Parklands. Tend to the veggie gardens, roam the expansive farmland and explore the outdoor spaces while getting social and learning new things.
The Hang Out
Youth 13 - 17 years
This after school program is all about bringing young people together to do the things they want & love. Meet new friends & expand social networks. Run every Tuesday & Thursday, participants choose from a range of activities that are skill-building, engaging & fun.
Skills For Life
Our Skills For Life programs develop valuable experience in the skills needed to build independence. With everything from financial literacy to cooking with ease and being safe when out and about, we support people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals.
Sunnyfield McCabe Hub
A Building 10 McCabe Road, Mount Penang, Kariong NSW 2250
T 1300 588 688
Have a question about McCabe Hub?
At McCabe Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
- After-school from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm Mondays to Fridays during NSW school terms.
- The day program at McCabe hub is open to participants 18+
- The after-school care program is for children and youth aged 6 – 17 years.
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
The McCabe hub is under the Central Coast Council. The hub is close to:
- West Gosford
- Point Clare
Transport is available at an additional cost.
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.