Welcome to Singleton Community Services Hub
The Singleton hub is adventure central. This is where you can find any activity that strikes your fancy. Grow your life skills with budgeting, travel training and money skills classes or get into a more creative space with photography and dance.
Children & Youth programs
6 to 17 years
We’ve got a wide range of programs for children and youth with disability. We’re now taking enrolments across social groups, vacation care, before and after school care and Skills for Life.
We’ve got a range of programs to grow your skills and get involved. Have fun learning and socialising with supportive daily activities like nature outings, swimming, crafts or cooking all as part of your NDIS-funded plan or as a fee-for-service.
Children 6 -12 years
The Learning Tree is built around fostering all kinds of social, creative and physical skills, for children with disability. Filled with super cool activities like swimming, sports, gardening, seasonal cooking and trips to the movies this is the place for after school fun and friends.
Skills For Life
Our Skills For Life programs develop valuable experience in the skills needed to build independence. With everything from financial literacy to cooking with ease and being safe when out and about, we support people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals.
Have a question about Singleton Hub?
At Singleton, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
- After-school from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm Mondays to Fridays during NSW school terms.
- Weekend and weekday evening social groups for youth and adults.
- School holiday programs for children and youth during NSW school terms.
- The day program at Singleton hub is open to participants 18+
- The after-school care and school holiday programs are open to children aged 6 – 12 years and youth aged 13 – 17 years
- The social groups are open to youth aged 13 – 17 years and adults 18+.
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
The Singleton hub is under the Maitland Council. The hub is close to:
- Darlington Gowrie
- Long Point
- Maison Dieu
Transport is available at an additional cost.
The hub is wheelchair accessible.
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.