Tamworth Community Services Hub
Sunnyfield’s Care-at-Home services are provided by our qualified and trained staff, bringing the expertise and experience of Sunnyfield into your home.
Skills For Life
Sunnyfield’s Skills for Life programs put independence at the top. With everything from financial literacy to cooking and safety when out and about.
Have a question about Tamworth Hub?
What disability services are offered at Tamworth Community Services Hub?
At Tamworth, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
- Weekend and weekday evening social groups for adults.
What age group can attend Tamworth Community Services Hub?
- The day program at Tamworth hub is open to adults 18+
- The social group is for adults 18+.
What type of funding do I need to attend the hub?
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
What area is Tamworth Community Services Hub located?
The Tamworth hub is under the Tamworth Regional Council. The hub is close to:
Is transport available?
Transport is available at an additional cost.
Is the Hub accessible?
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.