Welcome to Muswellbrook Community Services Hub
Muswellbrook gets active like no other. There’s truly something to get anyone up, about and surrounded with friends at the Muswellbrook hub.
Children & Youth programs
6 to 17 years
We’ve got a wide range of programs for children and youth with disability. We’re now taking enrolments across social groups, vacation care, before and after school care and Skills for Life.
We’ve got a range of programs to grow your skills and get involved. Have fun learning and socialising with supportive daily activities like nature outings, swimming, crafts or cooking all as part of your NDIS-funded plan or as a fee-for-service.
Skills For Life
Youth & Adults
Our Skills For Life programs develop valuable experience in the skills needed to build independence. With everything from financial literacy to cooking with ease and being safe when out and about, we support people with disability to achieve their NDIS goals.
The party’s just getting started at Sunnyfield, with a whole range of social groups for friends and fun. From nights out to big weekends, and the great outdoors to cosy places, There’s plenty on offer for young and old to get active and make friendships for life.
Muswellbrook service manager
Muswellbrook service manager
Meet Bettina Chandler
Bettina has been working in the disability sector for 15 years, bringing a wealth of knowledge to the team, clients, and families that attend the Hub. Her approach to providing support is characterised by happiness, friendliness, motivation, and fun, and she actively listens to clients to help align the Hub’s programs to their goals in order to achieve outcomes. Outside of work, Bettina enjoys going to the gym, watching her children play sports, camping, and spending quality time with loved ones. Her greatest passion is witnessing individuals attain their full potential and achieve happiness within themselves.
Have a question about Muswellbrook Hub?
At Muswellbrook, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
- Weekend and weekday evening social groups for youth 13 – 17 years
- School holiday programs for children and youth aged 6 – 17 during NSW school terms.
- The day program at Muswellbrook hub is open to participants 18+
- The social groups are open to youth aged 13 – 17 years
- The school holiday programs are open to children aged 6 – 12 and youth aged 13 – 17.
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre
Learn more about core supports here.
The Muswellbrook hub is under the Shire Council. The hub is close to:
Transport is available at an additional cost.
The Muswellbrook hub has an accessible bathroom.
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.