Gunnedah Community Services Hub
Sunnyfield’s Care-at-Home services are provided by our qualified and trained staff, bringing the expertise and experience of Sunnyfield into your home.
Skills For Life
Youth & Adults
Sunnyfield’s Skills for Life programs put independence at the top. With everything from financial literacy to cooking and safety when out and about.
Have a question about Gunnedah Hub?
What disability services are offered at Gunnedah Community Services Hub?
At Gunnedah, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
What age group can attend Gunnedah Community Services Hub?
The day program at Gunnedah hub is open to adults 18+.
What type of funding do I need to attend the hub?
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre (day program)
Learn more about core supports here.
What area is Gunnedah Community Services Hub located?
The Gunnedah hub is under the Gunnedah Shire Council. The hub is close to:
Is transport available?
Transport is available at an additional cost.
Is the Hub accessible?
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.