Gunnedah Community Services Hub
Sunnyfield’s Care-at-Home services are provided by our qualified and trained staff, bringing the expertise and experience of Sunnyfield into your home.
Skills For Life
Youth & Adults
Sunnyfield’s Skills for Life programs put independence at the top. With everything from financial literacy to cooking and safety when out and about.
Have a question about Gunnedah Hub?
At Gunnedah, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
The day program at Gunnedah hub is open to adults 18+.
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre (day program)
Learn more about core supports here.
The Gunnedah hub is under the Gunnedah Shire Council. The hub is close to:
Transport is available at an additional cost.
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.