Welcome to Gunnedah Community Services Hub
The Gunnedah hub is an epicentre of fun, social groups and learning. Join in the weekly cooking programs, Friday social nights out and weekend adventures.
Sunnyfield’s Care-at-Home services are provided by our qualified and trained staff, bringing the expertise and experience of Sunnyfield into your home.
Skills For Life
Youth & Adults
Sunnyfield’s Skills for Life programs put independence at the top. With everything from financial literacy to cooking and safety when out and about.
Have a question about Gunnedah Hub?
At Gunnedah, Community Services Hub clients can access the following services:
- Day program Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Skills for Life programs such as Road Safety, Following a Recipe, Planning a Menu and Knowing Myself.
The day program at Gunnedah hub is open to adults 18+.
To help you with your everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your NDIS goals.
- Access community social and recreational activities
- Group activities
- Group activities in the community
- Group activities in a centre (day program)
Learn more about core supports here.
The Gunnedah hub is under the Gunnedah Shire Council. The hub is close to:
Transport is available at an additional cost.
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Accessible bathrooms
Start the conversation today
Get in touch with our team and we’ll help you identify the right supports to reach your goals.