Clinical ServicesSunnyfield offers a range of behaviour and allied health supports for people from early childhood through to late adulthood.
Sunnyfield’s Clinical Services offer a range of allied health supports for people from early childhood through to late adulthood, providing a combination of supports that facilitate meaningful participation in the community and improve quality of life.
Services can be accessed within a range of settings, which may include in the home, in the community or in an educational or vocational setting.
Sunnyfield’s Clinical Services operate Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm across NSW. After hours services are available on request.
Click the arrow to expand the content
Can I use my NDIS funding to access these supports?
To access our group-based programs, you must be an NDIS participant and have approval for funding in the following area.
- Improved Daily Living
Sunnyfield’s Speech Pathologists identify the most effective way to communicate based on individual needs.
- Speech and language assessments
- Literacy and reading comprehension assessments
- Training in technology, visual communication tools and other innovative supports
- Support for people who may have difficulties in swallowing food and drink
Sunnyfield’s Occupational Therapists support people of all ages and abilities to assist them to engage in everyday tasks and occupations to the best of their abilities.
- Prescription of assistive aids and equipment for all daily living tasks
- Specific plans that improve quality of life
- Specialised training related to areas of Occupational Therapy
- Rest, sleep and well-being plan
Sunnyfield’s Physiotherapists support people by developing plans that promote recovery from injury, increase mobility or overcome movement disorders.
- Physical assessments and reports
- Exercise programs designed to improve function and health