A brighter way to connectIs on the horizon for December 2020
Sunny Features and Functions
Fuss free access to systems you need, when you need it
Keep up to date
News and information to keep you informed
Discover new and exciting perks and benefits
- On your mobile or tablet, Sunny will replace Barracuda as the gateway to everything you remotely access today.
- Sunny, powered by Mumba, is an innovative platform that will provide you with access to more information and news.
- Sunny is our next step in using technology to make our connection to Sunnyfield more efficient and to improve the way we do our work.
- Sunny is accessible by everyone who works at Sunnyfield.
Sunny looks great and works just as well on a phone, tablet or computer.
Access Sunny on your mobile
To access Sunny on your personal mobile, follow along with the Sunny set-up guide or follow the six steps below. Note that Sunny has been automatically downloaded onto Sunnyfield company mobiles.
Step 1: Download the Mumba Cloud app on to your phone or tablet from the Apple Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
Step 2: Open the Mumba Cloud app and enter the binding code Sunny to link to the Sunnyfield account.
Step 3: Tap Log in.
Step 4: Enter your normal Sunnyfield network Username (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and Password. Tap Sign in.
Step 5: Follow prompts to create a four-digit PIN for added security.
Step 6: Accept the Terms and Conditions, and you’re in.
That’s it – now explore what Sunny has to offer.
After you’ve downloaded and set-up Sunny, the app icon you will see on your phone will be the Mumba icon. But don’t worry, once you select it, you’ll be back on Sunny straight away. We’re partnering with Mumba who have built this fantastic platform – “Sunny, powered by Mumba!”
Access Sunny on a computer
Sunny can only be accessed from your computer using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Baidu and Chromium Edge (Jan ’20 version) browsers. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are not supported for desktop access to Sunny.
Step 1: Go to https://sunny.sunnyfield.org.au/
Step 2: Log in using your normal Sunnyfield network Username (e.g. email@example.com) and Password.
If it is the first time you are accessing Sunny on this computer there are just two more steps for security.
Step 3: Follow prompts to create a four-digit PIN for added security.
Step 4: Accept the Terms and Conditions, and you’re in.
That’s it – now explore what Sunny has to offer.
Get in touch with our Sunny Champions to ask questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sunny?
- Sunny is the Sunnyfield branded name of the Mumba Cloud app
- Sunny is an app for your phone or tablet, that will:
o give you access to Staff Portal, Cornerstone, Riteq mobile ESS and OWA webmail
o contain a newsfeed of information from Sunnyfield
o provide you access to your payslips and payroll details
o offer exciting discounts and benefits
- And that’s just to start with, there’ll be more to come!
- While we are awesome at supporting people with disability, we are not genius app developers. So we are partnering with an innovative organisation called Mumba, and they have built this fantastic platform that we call Sunny.
Why has Sunnyfield implemented Sunny?
- The technology platform which Sunnyfield use today for you to access some of our business systems through your mobile device has become obsolete and no longer supported, so we had to find another solution.
- But we also used this as an opportunity to improve the technology and create new functionality in the access platform.
How do I access Sunny?
- Step 1: Download the Mumba Cloud app on to your phone or tablet from the Apple Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Step 2: Open the Mumba Cloud app and enter the binding code Sunny to link to the Sunnyfield account.
- Step 3: Tap Log in
- Step 4: Enter your normal Sunnyfield network Username (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and Password. Tap Sign in
- Step 5: Follow prompts to create a four-digit PIN for added security.
- Step 6: Accept the Terms and Conditions, and you’re in.
I need help – what should I do?
- Don’t panic – we’ve got you covered!
- Your first call should be to your local Sunny Champion. We’ve got them all over Sunnyfield and they are there to help you get up and running on Sunny or to answer any questions you might have.
- But before you call them perhaps just check that your phone is turned on, that you downloaded the ‘Mumba Cloud’ app, and that you used the same Sunnyfield username and password as when you log onto a computer.
What is Barracuda and why is it being retired?
- Barracuda is the platform we have used for a number of years so you can access Sunnyfield business systems on your phone or tablet – Intranet, MyHR, Staff Portal, CRM, Riteq ESS and Riteq Mobile ESS, Service Desk Plus and Cornerstone.
- The provider of Barracuda is no longer supporting the technology which means continuing to use it would depend on our own support capabilities, and this is something we have decided we don’t want to do.
- Barracuda will be turned off after 12th March 2021.
Who can access Sunny?
- Anyone who works at Sunnyfield will be able to access Sunny.
- But perhaps not straight away…
o we are rolling it out first to the people who need it most, our front line support workers who use their mobile phone as their main connection to Sunnyfield
o and the rest of Sunnyfield will be able to use Sunny just a month or so later.
Which Sunnyfield systems will I be able to access through Sunny?
- The following systems can be accessed from Sunny via single sign on. That means once you’ve signed into Sunny, you won’t need to sign into any of these systems…
o Staff portal
o Riteq mobile ESS
For added security, you’ll still need to log in to Email.
Is Sunny secure?
- It sure is!
- Sunny, powered by Mumba, has all the latest security features which still allow it to be convenient to use, but ensures all your personal information is safe and secure.
- But remember there are some basic security measures that everyone should use:
o make sure your phone locks and you utilise any of the security access features your phone may have
o don’t share your passwords or PIN with anyone
Is there a difference between using Sunny on computer or phone?
- Sunny has been optimised for access on a phone or tablet (the Mumba Cloud app) and for browser access via a URL on a tablet or computer. Either way, the information and functions are exactly the same.
To access Sunny via browser, type in the URL: sunny.sunnyfield.org.au
Why the app is called Mumba on my phone/tablet?
- We are awesome at supporting people with disability, but we are not genius app developers. So we are partnering with an innovative organisation called Mumba, and they have built this fantastic platform that we call Sunny.
- Sunny, powered by Mumba, means we get access to all the latest technology and ongoing improvements, and you get to use it every day.
Which phones and browsers do Sunny work on?
Click here for a list of devices supported by Mumba.
How is privacy handled?
How do I fill in forms on Sunny?
Some forms can be edited directly on your phone such as the Excellence nominations awards. Others are in PDF format which need to be completed in hardcopy. To complete a PDF form, such as Expense Claims, you’ll need to:
- save the form to your device,
- navigate to where the form was saved,
- open the form,
- print or email the form to yourself.
Once printed you can fill it out, then scan or photograph the completed form and email it to where it needs to go. Google ‘how to’ to find out the steps specific to your device type and model.
I’m having trouble with PDFs on my phone
On Android phones, when you click on a PDF it will open the file using a PDF viewer. You can download the Adobe PDF viewer for free from the Google Play store. You don’t need to download a PDF viewer for iPhones (iOS).
If you get a blank screen when you close the PDF, click towards the left hand or middle part of the URL to close the PDF. If you click on the right hand side, the app may go blank and you will need to close and reopen the app again.
Does Sunny use my location?
No. Sunny doesn’t use or track your location. However in Riteq, if location is used for mobile clocking, then location services need to be allowed (on Apple phones only) to record location at the time of clocking.