Stepping Stones Kemps Creek
- This event has passed.
Stepping Stones is an after school program for youth with disability aged 15 – 17 who are transitioning to adulthood. Stepping stones is all about winding down after your day in school. You can choose from a range of social activities including meal preparation, cooking, gardening, hanging out with mates, relaxing in the chill-out zone, and playing a few boards or sports games. Programs are tailored to each person, and together we’ll set goals, track your achievements and outcomes. We’re here every step of the way.
Weekdays 3pm to 7pm
• Educational games
• Homework and tutorial support
• Technology time (computers/iPad®)
• Walking group
• Exercise games and gym activities
Out and about
• Participant’s choice outings – library and gallery visits
All things music
• Music jamming
• Creative movement
• Group choice activities
• Arts, crafts and creative cooking