Secondary Group-Based ActivitiesSunnyfield can assist you to design a personalised plan to support you to achieve your personal goals and identify what supports you may need to get there.
Sunnyfield’s Community Services Hubs offer a range of group-based programs so that you can try new things, learn additional skills, meet new friends and get involved in your community.
Click the arrow to expand the content
The Hang Out
The Hang Out is all about bringing young people aged 12 – 17 years together to do the things they want and love. Meet new friends, try new things and expand social networks.
- 10am – 2pm
- Click here to download the Caringbah program
- 5pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 3 May to Thursday 27 June 2018
- Click here to download the Chatswood program
- 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday 5 May to Saturday 30 June 2018
- Click here to download the Marrickville program
School Holiday Program
You don’t need to go away to have a great holiday during school break. Sunnyfield’s School Holiday Program has everything you need to have loads of fun close to home with all sorts of super cool activities for people with disability aged 6 – 17.
- 9am – 3pm
- Monday 9 July to Friday 20 July 2018
- Click here to download the Campsie program
- Click here to download the Campsie activity schedule
- 9am – 3pm
- Monday 2 July to Friday 20 July 2018
- Click here to download the Tweed Heads program