Individual SupportsSunnyfield can assist you to design a personalised plan to support you to achieve your personal goals and identify what supports you may need to get there.
A budding craftsman with a knack for turning trash into treasure. Together with his Support Worker Jason, Andrew’s been developing practical woodworking skills, transforming old pallets into new furniture.
Andrew (left), Jason and chairs they made.
Sunnyfield’s individual support services offer a range of active support options so you can try new things, learn additional skills, and get involved in your community. Depending on what you want to do, that active support might be provided at home or in the community.
Sunnyfield can provide
- Daily activity programs that support your choices
- Access to outings in local parks, art galleries and museums
- Going swimming to learn water safety skills and improve your well-being
- Learning to cook foods that you enjoy to increase your independence
- Support in your home for personal and self-care needs
- Training to learn new skills such as budgeting, literacy and travel
- Support with new activities such as shopping, cooking and safety in the home
- Assistance with daily tasks, jobs inside the home, gardening and maintenance
Click the arrow to expand the content