Sunnyfield Disability Services is pleased to announce that Vuly Play is generously donating an Ultra Medium Trampoline (valued over $849) to our Tamworth Community Services Hub! In addition to facilitating hours of safe outdoor fun – this brand-new trampoline will provide a range of health benefits to our Sunnyfield community!
In fact, bouncing on a trampoline offers a low impact form of exercise that can assist in the development of useful skills for everyone. Trampolines can be used by people of all ages, including those who are differently abled. Apart from being fun, regularly bouncing on a trampoline can:
- Build muscle strength and cardiovascular fitness,
- Improve flexibility and core stability,
- Enhance motor skills – such balance and coordination,
- Develop focus, attention and concentration,
- Assist with sensory and emotional regulation,
- Support positive social skills such as communication and sharing,
- Provide a creative outlet to invent and try new games!
Vuly Play is one of Australia’s favourite manufacturer of trampolines and outdoor play equipment. The team at Vuly Play prides themselves on exceptional design, comprehensive safety features and superior manufacturing from Vuly Play monkey bars to custom swings. We would like to thank Vuly Play again for their generous donation, and we’re very excited to see the benefits this trampoline will offer to our community hub!