Value-add services at Sunnyfield
We provide a range of specialist services to clients who are already accessing our services.
- Behaviour support and psychology – to help you remain calm and safe
- Communication support – through our trained speech pathologists to assist you with learning to communicate in a way that works for you
- Physiotherapy – to help your body remain fit and healthy
- Community, culture and arts – a unique and innovative program that will allow you to express yourself through creativity
Quality at Sunnyfield
At Sunnyfield we take our commitment to quality very seriously. We are leading the way in the sector with the use of metric tools for internal auditing within our Community Services and Supported Living services. This helps us to know when we are on the right path and when and where we need to make improvements in our services. We make sure that the service is assisting people to experience a quality of life and achieve their personal outcomes.
Our achievements have included:
- Improvements in person-centred outcomes for our clients
- Invited by Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care (ADHC) to share our organisational perspective and strategies on facilitating a Person Centred Approach
- Successfully supported self-directed clients to live more independently and have greater choice over their services
- Regular benchmarking of our services against ADHC and National Disability Standards in preparation for individualised funding.
Internal audit ratings are reported to the Board on a regular basis and form part of our overall quality audit procedure. They have had a significant effect on improving performance in services and will continue to do so.
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System