School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES)Get work ready with Sunnyfield
Meet Kerri Anne
Sunnyfield’s SLES program has supported Kerri Anne to build her confidence and gain valuable on the job training and work experience.
SLES is a vocational training program designed to support people with disability aged 17+ to build skills and independence on their journey to employment.
To access SLES you must be an NDIS participant and have NDIS approval for funding in Finding and Keeping a job (Capacity Building).
Sunnyfield can assist you with
- Developing an individual vocational plan and identify supports you need to get there
- Understanding the responsibilities of being an employee and job preparation
- Developing broader skills for life such as managing money, safety in the community and good health and nutrition
- Travel training so you can independently get to work
- Exploring career opportunities through open and supported work placements