Sunnyfield hubs will continue to remain open providing essential services to support people with disability.
Sunnyfield hubs will continue to remain open providing essential services to support people with disability. To ensure safe practices and adhere to the Australian Government practices during COVID-19 we’ve put the following practices in place to keep everyone safe, happy and healthy.
Supporting clients in a Sunnyfield Hub now looks like:
- 1 on 1 support for each client
- Social distancing practices where practical and strict hygiene protocols
- We’ve created individual rooms to deliver disability supports during the day
- We’re using our outdoor areas for exercise and fitness
- We’ve minimized the number of clients accessing our Hubs and facilities in line with government restrictions
Sunnyfield Hub programs and activities:
- Arts and Craft
- Computer Skills
- Skills for Life programs
- Exercise, sport and movement
- Recreational activities such as puzzles, games and sensory play