Finding and Keeping a JobLearn new skills, gain confidence, earn a wage and develop career opportunities.
Ever wondered how an Australian Disability Enterprise can deliver premium quality, fast paced packaging solutions for one of Australia’s leading brands? Thank you Blackmores for helping us to tell this story.
We support people with disability to learn new skills, gain confidence, earn a wage and develop career opportunities all in the context of a commercial environment at one of our sites in Allambie Heights or Mt Druitt.
We have a range of benefits including
- Training and mentoring programs to become Assistant Team Leaders
- Regular social events and courses
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Annual Sports Day
To access our supported employment, you must be an NDIS participant, have a Disability Support Pension and have NDIS approval for funding in Finding and Keeping a job (Capacity Building).
- Warehouse and logistics
- Equipment operations
- Clean room packaging
- Data management
- Cafe services
- Cleaning services
Work based training
- Workplace communication and teamwork
- Workplace health and safety
- Responsibilities of being an employee