Shared Independent LivingFind a place to call home with Sunnyfield.
Meet Lili and Sascha
Best friends and flatmates Lili, 18 and Sascha 16, have blossomed in their beautiful Sunnyfield shared living home.
Sunnyfield supports people with disability to source independent living solutions and enjoy a place to call home while building independence. In a shared living home, you’ll live independently in small groups of between four to five people. You’ll enjoy the privacy of your own bedroom as well as shared spaces to watch television and enjoy meals together.
Click the arrow to expand the content
Sunnyfield can provide
- Assistance with accommodation planning
- A skilled team member to assist you in navigating through the NDIS
- An individualised plan to support your goals and aspirations
- Assistance with daily personal supports
Sunnyfield supports people with disability to
- Take part in choosing who you live with
- Live independently
- Learn daily tasks in the home such as cooking, shopping and safety in the home
- Get out and about in their local community
Where are these services available?
Sunnyfield is now taking expressions of interest for the following NSW locations, please fill in the online form below and one of our team members will contact with you within two business days.
- Western Sydney
- Northern Sydney
- Central Coast
- Northern Beaches