The Department of Health has commenced the rollout of COVID-19 vaccinations, the vaccines currently available are the Pfizer vaccine and the AstraZeneca vaccine.
How do I get the vaccine?
- Having the COVID-19 vaccine is voluntary.
- The COVID-19 vaccination is free.
- Sunnyfield clients and staff will have priority access to COVID-19 vaccinations if they choose.
- Staff who choose to receive the COVID-19 vaccination are required to show proof of occupation (ID card or letter from Sunnyfield).
- Clients who choose to receive the COVID-19 vaccination are required to complete a consent form.
Latest updates on the COVID-19 vaccines
For COVID-19 vaccines see link https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines
Additional information on the Covid-19 vaccination rollout
- Covid-19 Vaccine information for people with disability
- Covid-19 Vaccine information in your language
- Covid-19 Vaccination latest news and updates